If you are looking for a Supply Agency to Value, Understand and Reward you, then Supply Tree is the agency to join.
We are a hard-working, friendly and efficient team providing skilled supply teaching staff to Dorset Infant, First, Primary, Middle and Secondary Schools.
We firmly believe that strong communication and positive relationships are vital in enabling us to provide a bespoke service to both schools and teachers.
Our aim is to understand your needs, be cost effective and sustainable.
What’s more, we are firmly rooted in Dorset (with two local offices) and highly knowledgeable about the logistics of short and long-term cover.
Our client schools are in the following areas:
- The Isle of Purbeck (Swanage, Wareham)
- Lymington (Hampshire)
At interview, we are keen to get to know you, your skills, strengths, accomplishments and what it is you are really looking for to enhance your career. We care about matching you to roles where you will thrive (rather than just survive) and we will provide opportunities for quality CPD to meet your needs.
You can expect;
- Detailed information about Jobs and Schools, our local expertise and understanding of schools is a real advantage.
- Work in regular schools enabling you to build strong relationships and understand your setting.
- Strong induction process, staff handbook and code of conduct
- Free annual safeguarding training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Payroll completed in house (no fees and IR35 compliant) all tax and NI taken at source. No umbrella company fees to pay.
- A supportive, caring and fair team at the end of the phone that listens to you, values you and responds quickly.
- Local interviews working with local schools
- Full GDPR compliance, up to date staff contracts, Pension provision
- Mentoring and support with your CV to maximise your chances of getting the right role for you.
- Monthly emailed newsletters
- Regular social media updates
- Opportunities to meet up as a team and network
- Feedback about your work from Educational settings
- DBS disclosure portal for online applications
Prior to becoming a joint Director of Supply Tree Recruitment Ltd with Sharon, Vicki had 5 years of experience as a Recruitment Manager providing supply teachers to schools across...
Excellent customer service and attention to detail are what motivates Sharon when supporting clients and developing staff relationships. She has over five years’ experience working in the supply teaching...
Victoria was delighted to join the Supply Tree Team in November 2021 as a Recruitment Consultant, bringing with her almost 20 years’ experience of working within the Primary Schools...